Scrona is a growing start-up in the field of inkjet printing technology based in Zurich, Switzerland. In a dynamic and fast evolving environment, our multidisciplinary team is developing novel MEMS printheads for functional printing in markets like semiconductor, displays or graphical printing industries.
The Team is evolving and looking for a new R&D engineer who will support the team with her or his outstanding skills. We are looking for a solution-oriented personality who likes to think outside of the box.
- Conduct tests with our novel printheads, analyze and interpret results based on the acquired solid theoretical understanding of the printing process.
- Optimize printing routines and apply them to Scrona's target applications for which you will build a solid understanding as well.
- Analyze your results with advanced equipment at the cleanroom, such as electron microscope or atomic force microscope.
- Directly interact with R&D personnel at Scrona's industrial partners.
- Take responsibility in the planning and managing and continuous reporting of projects.
What we are looking for
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, material science or a related field
- Good knowledge in microfabrication and/or inkjet technology
- Experience with advanced analysis methods like SEM, AFM, etc.
- Experience in project management
- Skills in numerical simulations
- Basic knowledge in CAD design
- Basic programming skills in Matlab, Python or C++
- Ability to work independent
- Good communication and writing skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is an asset
What we offer
- Start Date: Q2/2020
- Unique possibility to join a startup in an early phase
- A spacious office in Adliswil, a few minutes from Zurich
- Attractive working conditions (lunch amenities, free coffee, training..)
- A fast-growing workplace with unlimited possibilities
If you are a pragmatic person with a curious mind, who want's to make an impact, get in touch! Please send us a complete application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com.